We have an open vacancy for a Business to Business (B2B) Sales & Business Development Manager! This is a full-time role at our Oxford based office (we are located in Oxford Business Park, North).
We are looking for an experienced sales person with some prior experience in digital marketing and a passion to grow a service based digital marketing agency through consultative selling and strategic thinking.
Desired Skills that Would Grab Our Attention
- Experience selling services to businesses, marketing managers and decision makers
- Experience with putting together case studies, sales copy and itinerary that support the sales process
- Experience with managing CRM software like Sales Force
- A minimum of 2 years direct sales success
- Proven upper quartile performance levels in your domain
- Digital industry experience and/or media services sales
- Prior Sales success in a rapidly growing, competitive market
- Development of key accounts with a complex consultative sale
- Ability to self generate leads to supplement those generated by the agency
- A thorough understanding of the digital marketing mix including a thorough knowledge of social media and how it is used effectively to generate sales.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Closing business in pursuit of quarterly sales quotas
- Generating outbound sales pipeline in key accounts and report on a ‘healthy’ pipeline (defined as genuine opportunities in the short (3 months), medium (4-8 months) and long (9-12 months) term.)
- Fulfilling all aspects of successful sales cycles (RFP’s, quotes, proposals, presentations, closing, reporting)
- Creating sales materials like case studies, client testimonials
- Managing opportunities & lead nurturing
- Outbound calling for lead generation
- Lead nurturing: you’ll be expected to develop, qualify and manage our clients prospect database (Sales Force) and develop a cold prospecting strategy.
- You would be a pro-active Sales person in your communication with prospects – utilising all touch points for contact, e.g. email / telephone, social media / LinkedIn, newsletters and events
- You would make major contributions to and support to our our pitch process, event calendar and marketing collateral
- £18,000 – £25,000 OTE £60,000
- We would ideally like the successful candidate’s role to evolve to a Sales Director position
About Fuzz One
Fuzz One Media is an Oxford based digital marketing agency with a focus on online brand building, search marketing, social media, content marketing, PR and website development.
We are a friendly and supportive team welcoming fresh ideas and particularly interested in working with talented individuals.