In a bid to kick start 2014 , I decided to launch a digital marketing and SEO workshop dubbed; Double Your Traffic Workshop™ Oxford.
The plan is that Double Your Traffic™ would be the first of several training workshops I shall be facilitating going forward and would mature to be a training brand in itself.
Tickets can be purchased on the Eventbrite website.
Here is a summary outline:
Double Your Traffic™ Workshop is a one-day, hands-on introductory how-to plan and execute online marketing workshop for business owners, marketing professionals and webmasters.
- Double Your Traffic Workshop™ would be running at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and is limited to 21 Attendees only.
- Each attendee would be taken through a tried and tested traffic building framework geared to doubling traffic to their websites over the course of 2014.
- The Double Your Traffic™ framework does not only stop at traffic building, attendees would learn how to grow their email subscriber list, leads and opportunities from increased website traffic.
What You Would Learn
Double Your Traffic Workshop’s™ website traffic building framework covers:
- Technical SEO best practices to make your site Google friendly,
- How to research relevant keywords that are geared to driving traffic to your website
- How to use Content Marketing to it’s fullest effect to drive targeted traffic (with case studies!)
- How to leverage PR online for brand exposure and traffic
- The basics of building attractive websites that convert visitors to customers or email subscribers
- The most effective Social Media tactics and tools to help grow your following and traffic
- The best Social Media platforms for each industry
- What Paid media channels to utilise in 2014
- The new rules of getting ranked on Google in 2014
You would be provided with a 12 month plan that would Double Your Traffic™ in 2014.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Know how to carry out DIY SEO and what time consuming tasks to outsource
- Know how to generate and repurpose content that attracts your target audience
- What tools to use to automate your Social Media and SEO
- How to manage Social Media in less than 15 minutes each day
- Learn how to get press coverage online for more traffic
- Know exactly how to effectively hire SEO agencies, graphic designers and content producers that deliver results
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Team
- Web Developers
- IT Project Managers
- E-Commer Managers
- People looking to start off with SEO
- 8:00 – 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 – 15:00 Classes (with break)
- 15:30 – 16:30 (Live Case Study sessions)
Bring your laptops along!
Where to Buy Tickets
Tickets can be purchased on the Eventbrite page: http://doubleyourtraffic.eventbrite.co.uk