I came across this video on YouTube and thought I’d share it with you. Its show cases Google’s Chief Economist, Hal Varian, explaining how the AdWords Ad Auction system determines what you pay per click and how maximum CPC bids and quality scoring are computed.
March 12th, 2009 No Comments
by Kunle T CampbellFiled under Paid Search - Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Google: We Are Changing How We Evaluate Links
- Track Exact Match AdWords Keywords in Google Analytics and More…
- 10 MUST HAVE Google Adwords Features from 2010 You Should be Using in 2011
- Sharing on Social Media – the WHAT, WHEN and HOW for B2B & B2C
- AdWords Increases Campaign Limit Per Account to 10,000